Monday, June 18, 2012

Christmas Card Swap

This is one of the Christmas cards I made using only Close To My Heart products for a Christmas In July Swap. This card features the Around The Block Stamp,Elemental paper pack and red button assortment. The inside of the card says Happy Holidays .

I also made tags for this swap and here is a few of the ones I made.




These were also made with Close To My Heart Products. All of the tags were cut using the cricut and the Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge available only from a Close To My Heart consultant, aka ME!
The first tag is using a stamp no longer available for the snowflakes called New Fallen Snow but we do have a new snowflake stamp. The saying on it says "Laced With New Fallen Snow," from the same stamp set. I also used the opaques.

Tag 2: This one is made with trees cut from Olive card stock on the cricut. and I folded them in half with a bone folder. I then glued one side of each one to the other to make this faux honeycomb look. When done with gluing them together I adhered the two unglued sides to the tag. I then added glitter glue,opaques and itty bitty pearls for the ornaments and star.

Tag 3: I again used the super fabulous awesome cartridge for the cricut Art Philosophy. I cut out another type of tree and adhered it to the tag. I then used glitter glue and itty bitty pearls for ornaments.

Tag 4: I used one of the CTMH stamp sets and stamped the star. I then cut it out and used the opaques to add some sparkle. I also used a saying that goes with that stamp. It says "Tis the season to sparkle".

Tag 5: I used a one of the stamp sets from CTMH to create the tag with the date on it. I also used it for the numbers and added opaques for some more bling.

I hope you liked these and maybe it will give you some ideas to use this Christmas.

1 comment: